Job title: Assistant Manager / Customer support
Company: Inspiration Manpower
- Graduation: Any stream
- Responsible for team of TLs / Floor supervisors
- Should be proficient in managing the SLA s on daily, weekly and monthly basis Empower customer experience through increased customer satisfaction and self-help
- Achieve superior business results through outstanding management of highly motivated, high-performing team(s) and the growth and development of individuals.
- Improve Customer Satisfaction through effective collaboration
- Very deep understanding of call centre tools, systems and processes especially CRM, ACD, CTI aspects
- Strong process orientation and knowledge
- Synthesize the diverse feedback you hear from our users across, different queues, social media app store platforms, influence and mediate between our users and product team.
- Cultivate a culture of delivering superior solutions in order to retain our delighted users.
- Develop and implement procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operations and to set performance standards.
- Provide MIS and submit weekly reports on user concerns, service failures and escalate issues on an on-going basis. Lead and direct the customer support team.
- Controlling the attrition of the team Manage the absenteeism Regular
- 1-2-1 with the team Career planning for team members
- Metrics for performance measurement: Program level service levels C-sat / NPS scores Team quality scores People
- Responsible for employee morale, absenteeism attrition. Organizational / Strategic
- Should abide to company policies and display core values.
- Align self to organizational goals.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 07:23:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!