Job title: Assistant Manager Accounts
Company: oasis human resources
Job description: Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for professionals to work on Master Data Management and Receive requests from Customer with the information vital to build and maintain general ledger data. Build and maintain all master data attributes such that the general ledger data is entered into the applicable Customer System with accurate information. Maintain a list of all monthly master data additions and changes, and submit that list to Customer.
- Processing requests to add or change master data attributes, including cost centers, profit centers, general ledger accounts, and work breakdown structure (fixed assets/project accounting) hierarchies in the applicable Customer Systems with accurate Customer approvals.
- Preparing and providing a monthly report that lists all master data additions and changes entered into the applicable Customer general ledger Systems.
- Maintaining documentation for master data maintenance processes and instructional manuals in electronic format.
- Responding to Customers inquires on master data setup process and current master data loaded into the applicable Customer general ledger Systems.
- Review & process accounting master data changes
- Design accounting master data structure
- Establish, maintain, and communicate accounting master data policies and procedures
- B.Com/MBA Finance/CA (Inter)
- Good English language skills (verbal and written)
- Experience with several master data technologies ex: SAP MDM, Information Steward, Winshuttle and Informatica
Roles and Responsibilities
- Month End Close Activities including Journal Entries
- Intercompany Reconciliation
- Fixed Assets Accounting
- Complete Balance Sheet reconciliations as per agreed timelines with accurate and adequate inputs based on research on the open items
- Effectively driving the changes while redesigning and implementing controls to the changing landscape to meet compliance requirements
- Understand client requirements/expectations and align teams accordingly
- Maintain effective communication with the client community to understand their problems and needs
- To take proactive initiatives to resolve complex issues
- Contribute to projects to deliver continuous lean and digital improvements.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Understands end to end accounting flows to identify the reason for open items
- Experience working in an ERP environment (preferably SAP)
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule
- Strong attention to detail.
Role Accounts Executive/Accountant
Industry Type BPO,Call Centre,ITeS
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Company Secretary,Audit
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Accounts Education
UG : B.Com in Any Specialization
PG : CA in CA
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 07:26:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!