Job title: Apply for the Airport JOB for Ground Staff and Ticket Executive Post and Cabin Crew 9058322431
Job description: Apply for the Airport JOB for Ground Staff and Ticket Executive Post and Cabin Crew (9058322431)
Rs 18,000.00 monthly Virudhunagar, Tamil Nādu Yesterday, 05:22 PM
Description * Roles and Responsibilities
1. Ability to handel costomers with good comunication skills
2. Aviation course candidates will be given priority
3. Should have a good experience with Amadeus GDS
4. Handling Customer queries and complaints in real time via phone, chat and email.
5. General Customer problem solving, assistance and follow up
6. Handle flight reservations (New and existing bookings- date change , refunds , name corrections)
7. Provide prompt and concise Customer services, travel booking and support
- Must be fluent in clear easy to understand spoken English
- Must have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Must be flexible with rotational 24×7 shifts.
- Should be a quick learner.
- A candidate is required to attend the passengers at different Airport counters during arrivals and departures of the flight.
- Passenger and Baggage Handling – The job involves extensive communication with passengers at the airport for booking, reservations, ticketing, complaint handling and passenger facilitation.
- To perform all security related functions as given for airline operations by the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security. Screening, frisking and overall safety & security of the passengers & their baggage.
- Helping and assisting the passengers.
- The candidates should be willing to work in rotational shifts/ 24 x 7 Operations
- Good verbal communication skills in both Hindi and English.
- Confidence and ability to handle passengers and provide only the best customer service.
- Intemediate/Pursuing Graduation / Graduate, Fresher’s can apply
- Age 18- and above
- Salary starts from 18,000 till 30,000/- in Hand + Free Home pick up & Drop cabs, Passport is Mandatory**Skill: Good Communication & pleasing Personality. Must be known English & Hindi Language.
He or she has to reads coded data on booking card to ascertain destination, carrier, flight number, type of accommodation, and stopovers enroute.
He or she has to separate and files copies of completed tickets.
He/she is responsible of booking the ticketing, reissue of tickets and Refunds of the cancellation tickets.
He or she has to maintain the coordination with ticketing system service providers regarding the system capabilities and proposes to the refund or any additions or adjustments needed
It will be needed to work with the finance department and management with regard to reporting and invoicing.
– Bachelor Degree and 10th and 12th pass candidate also needed, preferably in tourism industry
– 1yrs – 5yrs experience and fresher also required
– Proficient in using booking/reservation system of Sabre, Abacus, and Amadeus
– Certificates of Abacus and Amadeus
– Certificate of Passenger service
– Fluent in English, Microsoft office, computer skills
– Strong domestic and international ticketing experience (especially international flights)
– Outstanding sales skill, organizational skill
– Quick learner and takes initiative
– Excellent communication and writing skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills across a variety of cultures
– High standards of customer service, high attention to details
– Problem solving and decision making capacities
– Motivated/ Creative/ Proactive – Passionate for travel industry
Mr. Yogesh Mishra (9058322431)
- Number of vacancies: 28
Requirements * Minumun level of education: High school
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
Expected salary: Rs.18000 per month
Location: Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Sun, 06 Sep 2020 03:01:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!