Job title: Android App Development Internship in Delhi at Isourse
Job description: About Isourse
We are a provider of industrial-grade PV cleaners and other robotics products, our focus is on developing, designing, and supporting superior products. Our advanced technology promotes performance, safety, and ease of use in every market we serve. That makes us an engineering and technology company with a keen focus on recruiting talent in those fields. But the same vertical integration business model that keeps all design and manufacturing processes in-house also gives us the incentive to hire top performers from different backgrounds, including operations, finance, accounting, information technology, sales, marketing, and communications.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Designing & developing Android apps
2. Working on build-in functionalities based on business requirements
3. Supporting the IT team in the maintenance and development of Android applications
4. Integrating with existing back-end services
5. Participating in UI-UX of apps
6. Developing an Android mobile application for Logistic solutions
7. Working on operations modules for Warehouse Management Systems
8. Working with barcode, QR Code technologies, RESTful API(knowledge of Retrofit and firebase is required)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 24th Sep’20 and 29th Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Candidates with professional certification on Java/.NET/in mobile app development would be a plus
Certificate Letter of recommendation Job offer
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 4 Lac/annum
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.10000 per month
Job date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 04:28:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!