Job title: Acko – Senior Manager/Manager – Analytics – IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM (7-9 yrs)
Job description: Roles & Responsibilities
– Manage, coach and lead a high performing team of Business Analysts
– Work closely with business leaders and product managers to design and define performance metrics and goals
– In-charge of driving the day-to-day analytical approaches and exploring solutions to business and product problems
– Drive performance of analytics solutions to impact overall business KPIs
– Be proactive and entrepreneurial in identifying new problems that can be solved through analytics
– Collaborate and ideate with cross-functional teams to identify strategic questions for the business while championing the usage of insights to drive business value
– Well versed with product analytics, marketing analytics, call centre related analytics
– Ensure consistency and a single source of truth for data around the organization
What are we looking for?
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline.
– 7+ years of work experience in Business Analytics
– 1-2 years of people management experience
– Strong background of working on analytical tools like SQL, R/Python/SAS and Excel
– Expertise in handling BigData to evaluate and draw insights from large data sets
– Commercial acumen to understand business needs and be able to advise on the commercial aspects of a variety of analytics solutions
– Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and analytical skills
– People management skills: Ability to build, lead and mentor teams of analysts
– Background in the Financial Services or e-commerce space is an advantage
Company Description: Acko is India’s first and only all-digital insuretech product company. Through innovative digital products, customised pricing and use of data and technology, we are changing how insurance works, and is perceived by users in India.
Although we are solving for the Indian market and are based out of Bangalore, we are part of a global wave of insurtech startups that are creating success through technology and business model disruption – ZhongAn in China, Oscar, Lemonade, Root in the US.
We are a well-funded series-C company backed by a slate of marquee investors including Binny Bansal, Amazon, Ascent capital, Accel, SAIF and Catamaran. While FY21 will only be our third year of operations, on the back of a steep growth trajectory the past 2 years, we are expecting strong financial growth. We clocked roughly $20M in premiums (revenue) in our first year of operations and ended FY20 with over $50M in premiums, a growth rate of 150%. Through partnerships with large internet players such as Amazon, Ola, RedBus, Oyo, Lendingkart, ZestMoney, GOMMT group etc, we have reached ~50M unique users.
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Location: Oyo, Oyo State – Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 07:15:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!