Job title: Accounts Officer – Management Accounting
Company: QX Ltd
- Amortize the prepaid based on period of service for the expenses – for both New & Existing invoices by recording the Journal entries.
- Update the prepayment schedule in MACs with new entries recorded for the month and amortize accordingly
- Reversal of Old accruals, after they are closed, rejected or invoice received.
- Provision of New Accruals based on PO’s pending invoice booking in the current month.
- Landlord Payment entries and Inter site & Inter Company Recharge between group entities
- Nominal Ledger Scrutiny of all the Nominal Account codes to ensure that the transactions are accurately recorded in that month.
- Run the Trial Balances – Monthly, Year to Date & upto previous year end
- Preparation of Finance Packs for clients which involves preparation of Funding statement, cashflow projections & commentary on the Varainces on P&L statement.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- One to Five years experience working as an Senior Accountant / Management accountant, experience working with hotels or student Accommodation Company will be an added advantage.
- Experience of using Sage line 50 accounting software will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication in spoken and written English
- Well-versed with MS office; especially MS Excel
- Great pay that exceeds the industry standard for that specific position
- Performance incentives
- Flexible shift timings
- UK travel rewards for top-performing candidates
- On-site and off-site training on all aspects of the job
- Cab and one time meal provided upon request
Expected salary: Rs.300000 per year
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Job date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 07:32:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!