Job title: Accounts Internship in Delhi at Gopal Chopra & Associates
Company: Gopal Chopra & Associates
Job description: About Gopal Chopra & Associates
Gopal Chopra & Associates is a 25-year-old chartered accountancy practice specializing in international taxation. We focus on cross-border issues and are involved in assisting clients in facilitating inbound/outbound investments from India. The firm also provides tax, regulatory, consulting services, and assurance services. Our firm is part of CPAAI, an international network of independent chartered accountancy firms in 64 countries. The firm at present has 5 partners and over 25 employees. The firm is adequately staffed and is supported by professional inter-alia, including chartered accountants, company secretary, cost accountant, an information technology professional & MBAs, etc. The firm has over 300 plus satisfied clients and is empaneled with the Reserve Bank of India & Comptroller and Auditor General of India. The firm has been peer-reviewed by the ICAI.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
2. Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
3. Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
4. Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
5. Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
6. Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
7. Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
8. Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
9. Assist with other accounting projects
Accounting Tally MS-Excel English Proficiency (Spoken)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 29th Sep’20 and 3rd Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Job offer
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.6000 per month
Job date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 04:43:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!